– Peel the skin from the beets
Tasty and Easy Beet Salad Recipe
A few months ago during a Feather Love Workshop I had a beet salad prepared by Nicole of Gjelina and I’m still thinking about it! I love beets so I decided to try my hand at recreating the salad from memory and I’m pretty pleased with the results!
Tasty and Easy Beet Salad Ingredients:
– Beets (3 Medium to Large)
– Orange Juice (4 ounces)
– Aluminum Foil
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Cut the top leaves and end of root from the beets
– Scrub them like a potato
– Wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil
– Bake for 1 hour (a little more/less depending on size)
– Let them cool
– Cut the beets into pieces and place in a bowl
– Marinate with orange juice
– Top with sliced avocado and grapefruit
– Sprinkle on hazelnuts
This salad is pretty amazing to eat and so colorful to look at! Hope you’ll give it a try!
P.S.: Thank you Nicole for the inspiration!!!!! All of the food you prepared was amazing!