Got a party on the horizon but not a huge budget to spend? Add some festive flair to your next get together with these fun DIY treat boxes!
Using a very simple origami technique, these treat boxes are surprisingly quick and easy to make.
Material: Free Paper Printable, Bone Folder, Scissors, Ruler, Plastic Cello Bag, Pencil, Quick Dry Tacky Glue, Ribbon, Candy
– Cut the solid color paper into an even square
– Measure the width of your box and cut a strip in the width to cover the outside of the box
– Measure the sides of the box and create folds in the appropriate place
– Cut a “window” on the top of your box
– Cut your cello into a small square to cover the “window” and glue in place
– Glue the ends of the top wrap together
– Fill with candy, tie with ribbon and place a sticker on top!