They So Loved Events is hiring a part time day of events assistant for the 2016/2017 wedding season. Could that be you!?!
Title: Events Assistant (Part Time – Hourly)
Job Description: Assist the lead event planner in all aspects of her job on the day of the event.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
– Possess excellent organizational skills
– Works well under pressure
– Maintains a professional appearance and attitude
– Pays attention to detail
– Able to follow instructions
– Enjoys working in a team environment
– Pleasant to be around
– Takes initiative and strives to anticipate the needs of our clients
– Basic computer skills (Word, Excel & Email)
– Must be punctual
– Honest, loyal and respects client confidentiality
– Enjoys DIYs and crafts
– Has a high level of taste
– Acquires confidence and determination to get the job done
– Comfortable making phone calls and sending emails to vendors
– Willing to work outdoors in all kinds of weather
– Able to stand for extended periods of time
– Able to lift and carry at least 25 pounds
– Access to a car or currently living in San Francisco is a plus
This is a part time position that will only be required on event days. Candidate can have a full time job so long as they are available for events (dates will be arranged in advance). Hours will vary from event to event and will include evenings and weekends. Successful candidates must be able to work flexible hours, with some events beginning early in the morning and others ending late in the evenings.
Compensation: Paid hourly, based on experience.
To apply, please send me your resume and tell me a bit about yourself, your background, your favorite reality TV show and what interests you about being a part of the events industry.